Viral Mag Web Site Agreement
- The Viral Mag is an online information providing service website.
- Kindly read the following information before your access or use Viral Mag site.
- Copyright, Licenses.
- The entire contents of Viral Mag are well protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The Viral Mag contents no one can use without Viral Mag Approval, you can not modify, you can not copy, you can not reproduce, you can not republish, you can not upload, you can not post, you can not use idea, you can not take summary of our contents. The material in site have been used are property of Viral Mag. You may print out, download and can use for personal else business or earning purposes.
- Trade Mark.
- Viral Mag all materials are marked with Viral Mag‘s logo. The logo if find out in any content on other sites that do not belong Viral Mag‘s Network, action will be taken on the spot to google reporting center.
- Use of the Site.
- You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Viral Mag.
- Viral Mag does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Viral Mag identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Viral Mag.. You also understand that Viral Mag cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. Viral Mag PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND Viral Mag SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. Viral Mag DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. Viral Mag HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Viral Mag , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licencors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
- This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan & India applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Pakistan & India. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Viral Mag and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations here under shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Pakistan & India . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
- Viral Mag ’s failure to insist upon or
enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.Viral Mag may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
(Visited 5 times, 5 visits today)